Join Our Team as a Senior MRI Radiographer in Central London
Are you a skilled MRI Radiographer looking for your next career move?
Position: Senior MRI Radiographer
Location: Central London - Private Hospital (5-minute walk from the station)
Shifts: 3 Long Days (12.5-hour shifts)
Salary: £55,000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits
Are you an experienced MRI Radiographer with a passion for leadership and mentoring junior team members? If so, we want to hear from you! Our prestigious private hospital, located in the heart of Central London, is seeking a Senior MRI Radiographer to join our dynamic team.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Minimum of 2 years of MRI experience
- Proficiency with Siemens MRI equipment
- Skilled in a wide range of scanning areas, including MSK, GU, Neurological, Gynae, Inpatients, ITU etc.. Cardiac is not essential as training available.
- Ideally experienced in Cardiac MRI (training available)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
- Outstanding Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Fully funded CPD - Learning, development, courses, and industry-recognized qualifications
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Hospital Discounts for Friends & Family
- Plus, many more perks and benefits - inquire to find out what more we offer!
Join Our Team:
If you're a dedicated MRI Radiographer seeking a rewarding role in a state-of-the-art facility, we encourage you to apply early or get in touch with Tom Fitch at 07747 037168 for further information.
Candidates must have UK-based experience to be considered for this role.
We also offer fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants, and Allied Health Professionals globally. If you refer a successful candidate, you'll receive generous high street vouchers as our way of saying thanks.
Elevate your career as a Senior MRI Radiographer with us! Apply now!