Positon of Senior Physiotherapist MSK / Neurological
Located Birmingham, Rehabilitation Centre
Salary Up to £43,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic MSK Physiotherapist who is keen to progress within their career in this field. Our client is looking someone that has experience working within an MSK Rehabilitation setting and has a background and drive within MSK. Brilliant opportunities for growth, further qualifications, and training. Having Neurological experience would be beneficial.
You'll be required to handle your own caseload in the day to day running of the out-patient and in patient rehabilitation department. You'll have the opportunity to work with a vast range of complex MSK and Neurological conditions
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Experience in MSK is essential - 1 years focused minimum.
- Neurological experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience of treating a wide range of MSK conditions, post-op orthopaedic patients and complex neurological patients
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £43,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.