Position of Senior Radiographer CT / Rotational
Salary Potential £50,000 per annum
Location West London
We are recruiting for a Senior CT Radiographer who are interested in a long-term career with an outstanding employer! The Hospital have plans to expand their imaging department and currently have a need for an experience radiographer with expertise in CT. The main aspects of this role will include CT; however, there will be rotations and requirements in general work too.
The right person for this role would have received prior full training in CT and general radiography at a minimum of a band 6 level. The role will include supporting the junior members of the team and working closely with the management to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- Must have expertise across CT
- It would be desirable to have experience in one or more of the following areas; MRI, X-Rays, Theatres, Interventional or Cath Labs
- Prior experience training and developing junior members of staff
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to liaise with all members of the MDT including radiographers, assistants and nursing staff
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
- Fully funded CPD - Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Outstanding Pension Scheme
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.