Senior Radiographer - MR Linac
Position: Senior Radiographer - MR Linac
Pay: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a cutting-edge healthcare institution dedicated to providing innovative and advanced cancer treatment - based in Oxford. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Radiographer specialising in MRLinac technology to join a dynamic team. If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of radiation therapy and delivering state-of-the-art care to cancer patients, we invite you to apply for this rare position.
As a Senior Radiographer - MRLinac, you will be a crucial member of the radiation therapy team. Your responsibilities will include: Operating and maintaining the state-of-the-art MRLinac system for precision radiation therapy, collaborating with radiation oncologists and medical physicists to plan and deliver treatment. You will be ensuring the safety and well-being of patients throughout the treatment process. You may also oversee and mentor junior radiographers in MRLinac procedures.
The right candidate:
- HCPC pin registered
- Experienced Therapeutic Radiographer with Imaging experience, and preferably Dosimetry planning experience - UK experience required
- Experience within all aspects of radiotherapy; quality assurance, pre-treatment simulation, on set imaging, dosimetry and treatment delivery
- Brilliant team worker with ability to manage if needed
- Work/life balance 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, and the option to buy/sell annual leave
- Private Medical and Dental Coverage Prioritise, access to Employee Assistance Program, and Income Protection
- Receive exceptional care for you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Well-being community, with access to well being support structures
- Retail discounts across various stores
- And much more….
Don't Miss Out:
Due to high demand, we recommend submitting your application promptly. For more information, please contact Tom Fitch at 07747 037168.
UK-based experience is essential due to our client's requirements.
If you know of any Nurses, Consultants, or Allied Health Professionals seeking opportunities, refer them to us, and you could earn high street vouchers as our token of appreciation!