Position of: Senior Radiographer - MRI
Location: Specialist MRI Clinic in Central London
Salary: £55,000 per annum + Private medical insurance, CPD
Shifts: 3 long days (12-hour shifts)
Currently searching for Senior MRI Radiographers who have a minimum of 2 years' experience. In this opportunity you will be needed to provide expert scanning in their London imaging centre - Opportunity to join an outstanding company.
The MRI centre offers advanced scanning diagnostics including neurological and cardiac imaging. Experience in these areas would be a huge advantage.
- Trained within MRI with at 2 years' experience
- Desirable to have advanced neurological and cardiac MRI experience
- Opportunities to gain further education, be involved in lecturing, progress within the company
- Working with top spec Siemens MRI
- Shifts will be 3 x 12-hour days (Blocked together)
Salary, Benefits & more
- Competitive Salary of £55,000 p/annum
- 3 long days per week x 12-hour shifts
- 35 days holiday per year
- Personal and professional development opportunities with clear career progression
- Progression available within the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Must have UK experience**
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.