Position of Senior Radiographer MRI
Location North-West London
Salary £50,000 per annum
Shifts: 3 long days per week.
The department has plans to extend its MRI services with the expansion of their imaging department. Amazing chance to be part of a growing team who offer a large variety of MRI scanning options. This is great chance for a senior level radiographer to learn more and develop their skills further!
Contracted 37.5-hours per week, working 3-long days per week (08:00-20:00). 1 in 4 weeks doing an additional shift to make up to the total contracted hours.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Minimum of 3-years MRI experience
- Must be competent across a variety of different scenarios including routine scans, contrast and non-contrast scans.
Salary, Hours and Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 p/annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.