Position of Senior MRI Radiographer - Cardiac
Location Central London (easy transport links) - Private Hospital
Salary Potential £51,000 per annum
Shifts Patterns 4 days per week
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for an MRI Radiographer who'll be an integral part of the growing MRI team here within the Hospitals flagship imaging department! Within this role you'll be responsible for working closely with your team and management to ensure that the department is running smoothly.
The imaging centre offers specialist cardiac services, and we also provide a full range of surgical and medical services, including: orthopaedics, oncology, general surgery, gynaecology and urology services.
Duties & responsibilities
- Show a true understanding, compassion and empathy towards each and every patient seen.
- You'll need to be able demonstrate and carry out high-quality imaging services for a varied caseload. This will mainly be focused within cardiac; however, we would love a larger involvement on the wards.
- Carry out and perform to hospital regulations and procedures to ensure safe use of equipment.
- Supervise and support in the development of junior colleagues.
- Ensure you are producing high-quality images on the day to day operations.
- HCPC registered
- Minimum of 2-years postgraduate MRI training.
- Cardiac MRI is essential for this role.
- Desirable experience within a full range of surgical and medical services, including: orthopaedics, oncology, general surgery, gynaecology and urology services.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £51,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.