Position of: Senior Radiographer - X-Rays & Theatres
Location: North-West London - Private Hospital
Salary: £45,000 per annum + CPD, private medical, training, developments and more
We are recruiting for a Senior Radiographer who are interested in a long-term career with an outstanding employer! The Hospital have plans to expand their imaging department and currently have a need for an experience radiographer with expertise in X-Rays, Theatres.
Flagship Hospital in North-West London who are currently expanding their imaging team. Fantastic opportunity for a desirable work-life balance with one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK.
Preferably opportunity for someone moving into the Private sector from the NHS*
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
- 3 days x 11.5-hour shifts
- At least 4 years postgraduate experience across X-Rays and Theatres
- Having CT experience would be desirable - Training can be provided
- Knowledge of CQC regulations & RPS would be desirable
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
- Fully funded CPD - Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Outstanding Pension Scheme
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.