Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
Position: Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Staff Nurse specialised in Oncology care to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider based in Northwood. We are looking for an experienced Nurse to join a dedicated team of staff in the Chemotherapy department. You will be supported and nurtured in your role, with various opportunities for career growth awaiting you!
You should be experienced in oncological care/case management and be confident in your communication skills to different groups of people.
The right candidate has:
- A valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
- Organised and ability to plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Salary with enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to an esteemed training academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Plus much more!!
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Carly on 07587697411 for further details!