Senior Staff Nurse - Wards
Position: Senior Staff Nurse - Wards
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay: up to £36,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Milton Keynes for a Senior Staff Nurse experienced in Wards. This private hospital is equipped with modern facilities and encourages progression for staff.
You will join a dedicated and well established team. Your role will be to promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all Patients, Employees and Consultants, act as an advocate to more junior members of the team and where appropriate deputise for the Sister/Charge Nurse/ the lead on clinical shifts.
The ideal candidate will have a valid NMC/HCPC pin, a mentorship qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent), basic workload / shift management skills and at least 18 months post registration experience.
- 25 days holiday a year- increasing to 30 days with experience
- Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Advanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends And Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus Much More...
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221