Sister - Charge Nurse - Outpatients/ Pre-Assessment
Position: Sister - Charge Nurse - Outpatients / Pre-Assessment
Pay: up to £46,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Sheffield. They are looking for a Registered Nurse who is experienced in a senior role or looking to take the next step in their career to work in/lead their Outpatients /Pre-Assessment Department. This modern private hospital offers a range of procedures including hip, knee, hand and wrist surgery, gynaecology services and neurocranial surgery.
You will be joining a well-established team, with personal support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions.
- NMC pin required.
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
- Experience within Outpatients and Pre-Assessment
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more….
Please get in touch with Hannah on 07375668626 for further information