Position: Sister/Charge Nurse
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Sister/Charge Nurse to work for a leading healthcare provider in their modern and bespoke Private Hospital based in Birmingham. This private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee surgery, urology, cosmetic and general surgeries.
You will join a friendly and well established team. Your role will be to be responsible for the day to day management of the hospital ward and its staff providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients. Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda whilst Conducting yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Code of professional Conduct.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience within a senior position
- Demonstratable management experience
- Organised and ability to assess patient care plans
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Free courses and industry recognised qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!