Location: Maidstone - Kent
Salary: up to £35,000 p/annum depending on experience which will increase after 1 years' service
We are supporting the recruitment on behalf of our UK Leading client for a Sonographer to join their expanding team in their imaging team.
You will play a crucial role in providing high-quality ultrasound services. Your expertise in all trimesters scanning and gynaecological scans will be integral to our clinic's success. If you're passionate about patient care, possess the required qualifications, and are eager to work in a dynamic clinic, we'd love to hear from you!
Requirements for this position:
- HCPC Registered
- Proficient in all trimester scanning
- Experienced in gynaecological scans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with a commitment to patient care
What is on offer:
- Salary of £35,000 p/annum
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Opportunities for professional development
- And much more...
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information.
Overseas candidates are welcome to apply as Sponsorship is available for this position.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.