Position of Specialist EP Cardiac Physiologist
Salary Potential £70,000 per annum
Location City of London
Shifts 4 days per week
MediTalent are delighted to be supporting in the recruitment of a qualified Specialist EP Cardiac Physiologist! Have completed competencies of at least a band 6 level across Electrophysiology is essential for this role. If you are accredited or have completed courses and training in this field, you would be highly encouraged to apply.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with cardiovascular diseases. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of physiologists, scientists, nurses, consultants, surgeons, porters, managers, and administrators. Working very closely and reporting to the Lead Cardiac Physiologists.
- BSc (Hons) in Cardiac Physiology or equivalent science-based degree with relevant experience in a electrophysiology.
- Accredited in 3D mapping, ablation would be desirable.
- Solo and proficient in all areas of Non-Invasive Cardiology and specialises in invasive cardiology in EP studies/ablation.
- must be competent in all areas of EP/ablation studies including 3D mapping.
- Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) will also be incorporated into this role and ideally be independent for implant, follow-up of ILRs, pacemakers, ICDs, CRT devices
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £70,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days
- Fully funded CPD - Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Outstanding Pension Scheme
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.