Specialist Hand Therapist
£45,000 Depending on experience, + great benefits!
Part-time - working 22.5 hrs p/week
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide a high standard of specialist hand therapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the physiotherapy department
- Discuss, agree, and explain responsibilities for the therapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks, and wellbeing.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- At least 2 years post graduate experience managing your own patient caseload
- Previous extensive experience is essential in specialist hand therapy (physio or occupational therapist considered for this opportunity)
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing, and treating specialist hand cases
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary p/annum £40,000k - £45,000k
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.