Position of Specialist Inpatients Physiotherapist
Location City of London (near Victoria station)
Salary Potential £55,000 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Inpatients Physiotherapist Specialist who has a proven track record within Inpatients. Amazing opportunity to join the physio team here in the West London based Private Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an amazing Physiotherapy Manager and Specialist Physiotherapists.
This position is mainly based within Respiratory, but you can be required to support in Orthopaedics or ITU.
Qualifications & Training Requirements
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is desirable
- Evidence of CPD (continuous professional development)
- Experience in any of the following areas; Orthopaedics, Neurological and/or Respiratory
- You will deliver specialist skills in assessment and treatment of physical, cognitive and functional deficits, complex postural management and seating
- ADL retraining and complex discharge planning, working alongside Consultants who are experts in their field.
- Educate and deliver expert training to other occupational therapist professionals
- Be able to identify risk within clinical setting including potential safety issues
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.