Position of Specialist Neurological Occupation Therapist
Location West London
Salary Potential £52,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for a Neurological Occupational Therapist looking to develop their skills and start with a very reputable employer in the West London Hospital!
This role will be involve working within the multidisciplinary team and working autonomously and manging a full case load. Full training can be provided and you'll have access to further courses to enhance your career. This post will offer you work in a wide variety of neurological conditions. The Hospital has a dedicated neurological rehabilitation unit which you'll be working within daily alongside several specialists in their field.
Qualifications & Training Requirements
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Evidence of CPD (continuous professional development)
- Desirable to have further academic development relevant to clinical field
- Extensive postgraduate experience in neurorehabilitation at senior level within the UK (Private or NHS) is essential
- Experience in tracheostomy management, acute neurological such as acute stroke will be essential
- Experience of ICU rehabilitation is desirable
- Experience of splinting in a neurological setting
- You will deliver specialist skills in assessment and treatment of physical, cognitive and functional deficits, complex postural management and seating
- ADL retraining and complex discharge planning, working alongside Consultants who are experts in their field.
- Educate and deliver expert training to other occupational therapist professionals
- Be able to identify risk within clinical setting including potential safety issues
- Specialist knowledge and experience in application of clinically reasoned, safe and evidenced based techniques, assessments, management plans and outcome measures in relevant clinical area of neurorehabilitation and neurological physiotherapy.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £52,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.