Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Position: Specialist Nurse - Oncology
Pay: up to £41,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Specialist Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their award-winning Hospital based in Chertsey. They are looking for an experienced Specialist Nurse to join their dedicated team of staff in the Chemotherapy department.
This private hospital offers an extensive variety of highly specialised, up to date medical services. The hospital also takes pride in it's consistent opportunities offered to staff for progression and the encouragement of work/life balance. You will be supported and nurtured in your role.
The right candidate has:
- A valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
- Organised and ability to plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year (increasing with employment)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Giovana on 07852588069 for further details on the role!