Specialist Nurse - Urology
Position: Specialist Nurse - Urology
Pay: up to £33,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Specialist Urology Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their award-winning Hospital based in Basingstoke. They are looking for an experienced Specialist Urology Nurse to join their dedicated team of staff in the department and utilise your niche skills to deliver the best care.
This private hospital offers an extensive variety of highly specialised, up to date medical services - ensuring you an engaging caseload and areas for progression/training. The hospital also takes pride in it's consistent opportunities offered to staff for progression and the encouragement of work/life balance. You will be supported and nurtured in your role.
The right candidate has:
- A valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector - specifically urology
- Organised and ability to plan
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year (increasing with employment)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852588069.