Position of Specialist Occupational Therapist - Neurorehabilitation
Located Birmingham, Rehabilitation Centre
Salary Up to £50,000 per annum
Amazing opportunity for a Specialist OT in neurorehabilitation!
You'll be required to handle your own caseload in the day to day running of the outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation department. You'll have the opportunity to work with a vast range of complex Neurological conditions.
As a Specialist Occupational Therapist, your primary role involves delivering highly effective, innovative, and evidence-based therapy within our neurorehabilitation and neurosurgery services. You'll extend your clinical support to other specialties such as orthopaedics and general surgery. This position offers opportunities to cultivate both clinical and non-clinical specialist skills, participate in research endeavours, contribute to service development, and pave the way for future leadership roles.
Qualifications & Training Requirements:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Previous experience in a hospital setting is essential.
- Must have neuro-rehab experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.