Position of Specialist Orthopaedics Physiotherapist
Location West London
Salary Potential £50,000 per annum
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Physiotherapist who will specialise within the orthopaedic and MSK outpatients! This state-of-the-art Hospital is in the heart of London nearby to Victoria and Hyde Park. They have first class facilities and are currently looking to expand their team due to building a brand new outpatients centre on-site. We are looking for someone who has the physiology of patients first. So someone who loves to focus on providing the best patient care is essential for this role.
You'll need to assess, treat, and manage your own caseload developing specialist physiotherapy skills within MSK and Orthopaedic Physiotherapy. This role sits closely with the Lead Physiotherapists and will include supporting and mentoring more junior members of the team to help develop their professional skills.
Qualifications & Training Requirements
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) is desirable
- Evidence of CPD (continuous professional development)
- Must have orthopaedic experience at least to a Band 6 capacity.
- You will deliver specialist skills in assessment and treatment of physical, cognitive and functional deficits, complex postural management and seating
- ADL retraining and complex discharge planning, working alongside consultants who are experts in their field.
- Educate and deliver expert training to other occupational therapist professionals
- Be able to identify risk within clinical setting including potential safety issues
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.