Position of Speech and Language Therapist
Location Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary £45,000 per annum + private medical, CPD courses, enhanced holiday and much more
Our client is recruiting for an exciting new position in Speech and Language Therapy! Real opportunity to enhance your career with a company which will really ensure you develop yourself in your career.
The rehabilitation centre offers a range of speech and language therapies including: voice disorders, language disorders, motor speech disorders, swallowing disorders, articulation disorders, developmental disorders, dyspraxia, delayed or disordered phonology and articulation, delayed or disordered language difficulties.
- The successful candidate will be registered with HCPC also with a degree (or equivalent) in Speech and Language Therapy
- Recent practice in FEES would be an advantage
- Act as a professional role model for junior members of staff
- Upkeep and further the reputation using excellent interpersonal skills and high professional standards
- Perfect opportunity for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £45,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.