Position: Staff Nurse
Pay: up to £34,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our client - a global leading renal care providers - and work in their highly specialised and prestigious Private Hospital based in Crawley. Your role will centre around providing quality nursing care to patients and supporting the Head Nurse/other healthcare professionals in clinical units to ensure smooth operations of clinical services and safe care to patients.
The right candidate would need to hold:
An NMC pin with experience working within general nursing. Haemodialysis experience would be desirable - however it is not essential as full training would be provided. Newly qualified nurse applications are also welcomed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking ownership of care programs for renal patients
- Working with consultants to follow care plans
- Preparing and monitoring dialysis machines to company standard
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Full training provided
- No nights or Sunday shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
Plus much more…
Please apply for the role with your CV and Giovana will be in touch, or you can call/text Giovana on 07852 588069 for more details!