Staff Nurse - Holsworthy- up to £32,000 (plus paid enhancements)
This role also qualifies for a joining bonus and support with relocation costs (IF REQUIRED).
***No Sundays - 1 occasional Saturday - No on-call - No Bank holidays - Christmas Shutdown! ***
MediTalent are working with a leading healthcare provider who are seeking experienced registered / staff nurses to join their renal care team. Within this role, you will be supported from day one by a highly skilled management team who will provide you with excellent training and a clear education plan to support you in your new nursing role. This will help you progress your career as a nurse with this company further as you gain specialised skills.
This is a unique opportunity to learn a nursing specialism within a leading global private healthcare organisation.
Within the role you will be supporting patients who require Dialysis treatment. Full training will be given within Renal nursing, and you will undertake an advanced training plan before treating patients. Within this role you will be making a difference to patients' lives and work within in a unit that treats regular patients.
Hours / Shifts
- Full time and Part time hours available
- Flexible shift schedule between 6am - 11.30pm
- No night shifts and no Sunday shifts
Key Skills required:
- Must be NMC qualified or awaiting your NMC Pin
- Nursing degree
- You will be a strong communicator.
- Be caring and empathetic
- Able to work autonomously and working within a team
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £32k plus
- Overtime pay for extra hours worked + paid breaks
- Extensive Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 35 holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Christmas Day and New Year's Day shut down
- Company Pension scheme
- Life assurance
and much more…
Please apply or for more information call / Text Dan on 07470973262