Staff Nurse/ Registered Nurse
*** NEWLY QUALIFIED NURSES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY***
Pay: up to £35,000 (Dependant on experience) plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a modern private hospital in Nottingham for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their esteemed Wards team. You will be supported by a hardworking team, your management and various welfare structures - all to ensure your own wellbeing. This client cares not only for their patients but their staff too, offering flexible hours and pressing work/life balance. Our client is also encouraging newly qualified nurses to apply and build their career in an uplifting environment.
Duties of the role include - ensuring that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Safeguarding, assessing, planning, implementing + evaluating individualised patient care. Also, to prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care. Maintain a brilliant standard of care and work ethic, with desire to progress in your career.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC Pin (or be awaiting a pin)
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
Plus much more…
Apply now with your CV or call/text Carly on 07587697411 for more information!