Staff Nurse - Ophthalmology
Position: Staff Nurse - Ophthalmology
Pay: up to £30,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Darlington for a Registered Nurse specialising in Ophthalmology. This hospital offers a wide range of elective surgeries including weight loss, gynaecology, general and minor and major orthopaedics.
- Must have NMC Pin
- This is a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. You will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
- The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse Level 1Diploma/BSC IN Nursing or Registered Nurse Level 2 with relevant competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in ophthalmology clinic performing different eye test and also experience working in a general outpatient environment
- In exchange you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and career development.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please get in touch with Hannah on 07375668626 for further information