Staff Nurse: Outpatients
Position: Staff Nurse: Outpatients
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Sheffield for an experienced Staff Nurse specialising in Outpatients care. This private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries - providing an engaging caseload.
Duties of the role include: ensuring that standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Safeguarding, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individualised patient care.
Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Private healthcare cover
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus much more
Please get in touch with Carly on 07587697411 for further information!