Registered Nurse - Pre-Assessment
Salary: Up to £34,000 with benefits and paid enhancements
Hours: Full time/ Part time available - Permanent
Amazing opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team of staff in the wards department of a modern and bespoke private hospital in Reading.
This is a full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The post holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern, early and late shifts.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Motivated to learn and become competent in pre-operative assessment.
- A post-registration qualification relevant surgery or patient assessment.
- Supporting learners in practice course or equivalent.
- Immediate Life Support
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experienced surgical nurse with finely tuned assessment skills
Duties of this role include:
- Deliver safe quality care for patients
- To accurately interpret physiological assessments
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure patients are optimised pre-operatively and discharge planning is addressed.
- To assist with the daily maintenance and IPC cleaning of the equipment
- To participate in the safe storage of medicines and equipment.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their pre- assessment pathway.
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption pay
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
Please apply for the role and Giovana will be in touch or you can call/text Giovana on 07852588069 for more information!