Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Position: Registered Staff Nurse Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Pay: up to £40,000 plus joining bonus
Hours - Full time and Part time options available - Flexible working pattern and mixed shifts
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their Private Hospital based in Birmingham. They are seeking a experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or experienced Registered learning disability Nurse (RNLD) nurse to join their expanding friendly team offering high quality care for patients with issues and illnesses. Experience is desired however Newly Qualified Nurses are also encouraged to apply.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available from day one. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
What our client is looking for:
- Nurse with valid NMC
- You will be a qualified mental health nurse (RMN) or experienced Learning disability nurse (RNLD)
- Newly qualified nurses also considered.
- Caring and compassionate person
- Problem solving ability.
- Willingness to learn.
- Organised and ability to plan.
What our client will give back:
- Competitive salary with a £1500 Welcome Bonus
- Training courses
- NMC fees paid for
- Great team and support
- Career progression opportunities
Benefits on offer:
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221