Position of Superintendent MRI Radiographer
Location Central London - Private Hospital
Salary Potential £60,000 per annum
Shifts Patterns 4 days per week
MediTalent are delighted to be recruiting for a Superintendent MRI Radiographer to work closely with the management team in and running the MRI department. Within this role you'll be responsible for a growing but small team offering everything from basic to advanced MRI scanning techniques.
Within this role, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of the MRI department and team. You'll be liaising closely with the MDT and Imaging Manager to ensure that the best patient care is provided and that you are proving a safe working environment. Professional management experience is advantageous, as you will need to be equipped for business planning and development, audits and clinical governance, infection prevention, health and safety, and risk analysis.
- HCPC registered
- Minimum of 2-years postgraduate MRI training.
- Cardiac MRI is essential for this role.
- Prior management and leadership experience is an advantage.
- Prior experience with business planning, development, audits, CQC, clinical governance, infection prevention and risk analysis would be beneficial
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £58,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.