Position: Theatre Nurse
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Birmingham. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner who is experienced in varying theatre skills to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various well being aid.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for on your next career step, please hit APPLY or phone/message Jade on 07585361221 for more information.