Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics and Recovery
Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics and Recovery
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full Time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading private healthcare provider for a Theatre Practitioner specialising within anaesthetics/recovery to work within a bespoke private hospital located in Brentford.
You will be joining a dedicated team within the theatre department and works collaboratively to provide seamless and optimal care to your patients. Your skills in Anaesthetics and/or Recovery will make you vital to the team and constant skill growth is a key point for this client. The clinic is comprised of an 8 bedded day surgery unit and theatre complex with 2 treatment rooms, 1 theatre and 4 recovery bays. The clinic offers a range of procedures including spinal, gynae, vascular, general, minor & major orthopaedics - ensuring you an engaging caseload to continuously grow with.
- HCPC/NMC pin.
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge.
- Previous experience within anaesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Caring for patients undergoing day surgery procedures.
- Ensure professional and national standards are upheld in the theatre.
- Work in a patientfocused way.
- Deliver a safe service and comply to all standards of procedure.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Employer paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Blue Light Card
- Free onsite parking (rare in London)
- Very Flexible shifts
- Hospital treats private patients and NHS referred patients.
- Extensive learning and development opportunities available
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or please call / text Helen on 07553 334391 for more information!