Theatre Nurse : (Orthopaedic Scrub)
Position: Theatre Nurse: (Orthopaedic Scrub)
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - 37.5 hours
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse specialising in Orthopaedic Scrub to work for our client - one of the UK's largest group of independent private healthcare providers based in Cheadle. They are looking for an experienced Theatre Nurse to smoothly join the orthopaedic scrub team and work towards optimal patient care during theatre. This hospital offers services including hip and knee replacements, ENT, endoscopy, urological procedures and other minor operations - ensuring a revolving caseload.
The ideal candidate will hold a valid NMC/HCPC pin number and ideally have either previous orthopaedic scrub experience, as well as strong general theatre experience. Your skills will help you grow in an extremely supportive and nurturing environment, where value and respect of staff are of utmost importance. In exchange for your expertise, the company offers you not only a competitive salary but training opportunities and a healthy work/life balance too! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to work for a hospital that cares, for patients and for you.
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Salary with enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to an esteemed training academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Plus much more!!
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Hannah on 07375668626 for further details on the role!