Position: Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider based in the North London area. You will specialise in Scrub, Anaesthetics , Recovery working within this beautiful private hospital covers a range of procedures including gynaecology, urology, ophthalmology, chemotherapy, laparoscopic, cosmetic, and general surgery.
You will join a friendly and well-established team. Your role will be to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care and to support and assist in the management and organisation of care and provision within the operating theatre and to ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
- Experience in Scrub/ Anaesthetics / Recovery
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please get in touch with Hannah on 07375668626 for further information