Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Nurse/Practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Sheffield. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner who is experienced in varying theatre skills to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various wellbeing management tools/services.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more…
Apply now with your CV or call/text Carly on 07587697411 for more information!