Theatre Nurse/ODP - Anaesthetics
Position: Theatre Nurse /ODP - Anaesthetics
Pay: up to £42k plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - 37.5 hours per week shift pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting a Theatre Nurse/ODP experienced in Anaesthetics to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their award-winning private hospital based in Bath.
They are recruiting for a theatre nurse or ODP to join their team of staff in the clinical theatres and recovery department - covering the anaesthetics department to aid the smooth running of patient care. The hospital is led by some of the South-West's most experienced consultants offering a wide range of treatments, ensuring you an engaging caseload.
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin Number
- Demonstrable record of CPD with knowledge & experience of theatre professional practice
- Relevant experience in anaesthetics
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Free parking
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391 for more information!