Theatre Nurse/ODP - Recovery
Position: Theatre Nurse/ODP - Recovery
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Recovery Nurse/ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Recovery Nurse/OPD to join their well-established theatre team. You will be working with an extensive range of treatments including ENT, hand, hip and knee surgery, urology, orthopaedic, cosmetic and general surgery - ensuring you an engaging and revolving caseload.
You will be joining a dedicated and well-established team - working together to ensure the best post operative care is provided. Within this role you will help to ensure smooth running of the department, the timely and efficient processes of procedures within a safe environment. You will promote safeguarding and risk management in respect of patients, employees and visitors.
- NMC/HCPC pin required
- Previous surgical nursing experience within recovery
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan
- 26 days annual leave (increasing with service up to 31 days + bank holidays)
- Comprehensive private medical and dental insurance upon passing probation
- Lifestyle and wellness benefits with Perkbox upon passing the 3-month probationary period
- Pension scheme - with 3% employer contributions
- 15 days paid company sick pay
- Flexible shift patterns - 4 or 5 days per week
- Yearly pay review
- Workplace nursery benefit
- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes upon passing probation
- Plus more…..
To apply please send your CV or call/text Helen on 07553 334391