Theatre Practitioner - Aberdeen - Salary up to £36K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent health care; we are looking for an Theatre Practitioners to join the staff in the theatre department of a state-of-the-art private hospital located in Aberdeen.
You will be fully supported by well-established team and given excellent training and development opportunities to enable you to progress you career further in the future. You will be responsible for high quality care of patients whilst caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialties including Colorectal and Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Bariatric procedures, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, ENT.
- NMC/HCPC pin required.
- Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday with increasing to 30.
- Employee referral scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Plus, much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221