Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics/ Scrub/ Recovery
Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics/ Scrub/ Recovery
Pay: up to £30,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Theatre Practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider based in Goring-By-Sea. You will specialise in Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery working within this beautiful private hospital with offering a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries.
You will join a friendly and well-established team. Your role will be to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care and to support and assist in the management and organisation of care and provision within the operating theatre and to ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
Benefits on offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Please apply or for more information call / Text Dan on 07470973262