Theatre Practitioner ( Anaesthetics )*- Droitwich Spa- Up to £42k + excellent benefits*
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetics Practitioner to work for this prestigious private hospital in Droitwich Spa with outstanding facilities and great reputation for staff welfare.
- Anaesthetics responsibilities
- General and/or Orthopaedics (minor and major)
- 37.5 hrs per week - mixed shifts (inc earlies / lates and weekends on a rota)
- Excellent support with career development and professional growth - through clinical trials, practice development and a training academy focused on supporting your progression into management.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Registered healthcare professional with NMC or HCPC registration
- Post-registration experience within Anaesthetics (min 12 months ideally)
- Patient focused with a desire to deliver high levels of care
· 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
· Pension scheme
· Private healthcare plan
· Childcare Vouchers
· Gym membership
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Jade on 07585 361 221.