Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full Time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a Theatre Practitioner specialising within anaesthetics to work within a lovely private hospital located in Birmingham.
- HCPC/NMC pin.
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge.
- Previous experience within Anaesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Caring for patients undergoing day surgery procedures.
- Ensure professional and national standards are upheld in the theatre.
- Work in a patient-focused way.
- Deliver a safe service and comply to all standards of procedure.
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for in your next career step, please hit APPLY or phone/message Jade on 07585361221 for further details!