Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Based in: Beckenham
Role Type: Theatre Practitioner- Anaesthetics
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Contract: Permanent - Full time
Calling all Theatre Practitioner specialising in anaesthetics, MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider to add to their Beckenham based highly specialised clinic. The clinic is looking for a registered nurse with previous experience in theatre anaesthetics and who will enjoy working within a brilliant team.
The right candidate must have:
- HCPC/NMC pin
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge.
- Previous experience within Anaesthetics
- Used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Ensure professional and national standards are upheld in the theatre.
- Work in a patient-focused way.
- Deliver a safe service and comply to all standards of procedure.
Benefits & Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information call/text Jade on 07585361221