Position: Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
Based in: Guildford
Role Type: Theatre Practitioner- Anaesthetics
Salary: Up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Contract: Permanent - Part time
Calling all Theatre Practitioner specialising in anaesthetics, MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider to add to their Guildford based highly specialised hospital. The hospital is looking for a registered nurse with previous experience in theatre anaesthetics and who will enjoy working within a brilliant team.
The right candidate must have:
- HCPC/NMC pin
- Attainment of relevant specialist qualification / knowledge.
- Previous experience within Anaesthetics
- Used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Ensure professional and national standards are upheld in the theatre.
- Work in a patient-focused way.
- Deliver a safe service and comply to all standards of procedure.
Benefits on offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Please apply or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852588069