Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Orthopaedic Scrub
Position: Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Orthopaedic Scrub
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Birmingham for an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner specialising in Orthopaedic Scrub. This modern and bespoke hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including orthopaedics, ENT, dermatology, urology, cosmetics and general surgery - ensuring an engaging and revolving caseload.
You will be joining a well-established team, with brilliant support available to aid your personal wellbeing. Our client prides themselves in catering for their staffs' needs by pushing a healthy work/life balance.
The role covers multi-specialties therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to branch out and develop your knowledge and experience. You will be aiding the care of perioperative patients, before, during and after their surgery.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player
- Experienced in a variety of surgical procedures or willing to learn new procedures and techniques.
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Free courses and industry recognised qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!