Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
Position: Theatre Practitioner -Recovery
Location: Great Missenden
Pay: up to £37,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern.
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner specialising in recovery to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Great Missenden. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner/OPD to join their well-established team. Skills required:
- NMC /HCPC pin required.
- Previous theatre experience
- A good team player
- Organised and ability to plan.
- Experience in Recovery
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service.
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme for treatment at their hospitals, covering pre-existing medical conditions.
- Friends and Family Hospital Discounts
- Family Friendly policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay.
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Staff engagement hub with access to discounts and extensive rewards and voluntary benefits
- Access to resources, tools and services to support your wellbeing.
- Employee recognition programmes
- Industry leading training and development opportunities
Please apply or for more information call/text Carly on 07587697411