Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
Position: Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern.
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Registered Nurse to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Birmingham. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner - Recovery to join their team. This beautiful private hospital covers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, general, minor, major and cosmetic.
You will be joining a well-established team, brilliant support available. The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites all across the UK!
- Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- A good team player
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts, NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Free courses and industry recognized qualifications, meaning all employees can learn and grow.
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221