Position: Theatre Practitioner/ODP
Pay: up to £36,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Glasgow. They are looking for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP who is experienced in Recovery, Scrub or Anaesthetics to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various wellbeing aid.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- Experience within the theatre environment
- Ability to assess patient care plans and report to senior members of staff
- Experience within Ophthalmology is highly desired
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375 668 626!