Theatre Scrub Nurse / ODP
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you a Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team?
Meditalent is currently recruiting for a professional and motivated person to support the smooth running of the Operating Theatre Department in a state-of-the-art private hospital in Beckenham.
You will be working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including General, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedics and Gynaecology - ensuring you a revolving caseload to help develop your skill set even further. Our client is a firm believer of work/life balance and therefore can accommodate flexible hours and offers various support structures to reinforce your well-being.
- Must have NMC/HCPC pin
- Must have previous and demonstrable experience in Scrub/ theatre setting
- Good team player
- 25 days' annual leave (increasing with employment)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- NHS Blue Light Card
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221