Position of Trainee MRI Radiographer
Location Private Clinic in Central London and South-West London
Salary Potential Up to £38,000 per annum
Our client is an extremely prestigious clinic group around London. You will be working with a wide variety of patients, including elite sportsmen and women and VIP's. MSK specialist clinic. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Band 5 Radiographer who's looking to work towards becoming an experienced MRI Radiographer.
There is an MRI training plan in place for this role and we anticipate over the course of 18 months the radiographer will be trained in musculoskeletal MRI.
Previous experience across X-Rays and Theatres is essential.
- The drive to expertise within MRI (Working with Siemens)
- Experienced with General X-Ray, and Orthopaedics procedures
- Confident with both verbal and written communication
- Ability to undertake IV cannulation would be beneficial
- 37.5 hours per week
- Rota 4 days a week Monday - Friday (8am to 8pm)
- Voluntary weekend work
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £38,000 p/annum.
- 34 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company's PMI scheme by AXA
- Pension scheme by Scottish Widows
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Strong commitment to CPD and staff development
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free travel loan.
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.