Charge Nurse / Ward Sister - Outpatients
Position: Charge Nurse / Ward Sister - Outpatients
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Contract: Full time hours - 37.5
Are you a senior/experienced registered nurse seeking progression or change? MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider looking for a new charge nurse to join their highly specialised outpatients department based in Guildford.
You will be guiding a responsive and dedicated ward team to ensure excellent standards of care. The hospital is looking for someone with proven experience of leadership in a private hospital setting. You will be overseeing the outpatients department, providing day to day management and support to your team. You should be confident in conducting and mentoring a nursing team, as well as being able to communicate confidently with consultants. You will be a key role model in providing the best patient care.
Our client provides all staff with continuous support, with various programmes/structures in place to aid your wellbeing and as a duty of care.
The right candidate:
- NMC/HCPC pin registered
- Private healthcare experience and management experience - essential Venepuncture
- Senior outpatients experience
- ILS trained
- Experience working in an acute healthcare sector in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Mentorship qualification desirable
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Training academy genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Programme
- Free Uniform
Plus much more….
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852 588 069!